Marketing and Onboarding Coordinator
The person in the Marketing and Onboarding Coordinator role will play a critical part on the implementation and support team for a new web-based software application.
The Marketing Coordinator will become an expert at custom and dynamic web-based software product and presenting it in a user-friendly, accessible way to non-technical audiences. The person in this role will utilize exceptional interpersonal and communications skills to give presentations, provide training and coordinate the collection of user information and data.
- Consult with customers to generate and/or gather onboarding and setup information
- Complete website configuration
- Prospect new users from a pre-qualified list of leads
- Provide a knowledgeable presence at various B2B and B2C events and shows
- Act as point of contact and coordination for vendor management
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with project partners (including multiple 3rd party vendors), internal team members and clients
- Gather feedback and generate and interpret analytical reports
- Opportunities to participate and assist in social media marketing and management efforts
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Professional presentation experience, including ability to configure, coordinate and deliver web-based presentations
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) including aptitude for customer service
- Exhibit strong understanding of interactive web-based sites and applications
- Proven ability to work independently, manage own priorities and schedule
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions with minimal day-to-day supervision
- High proficiency with computer software including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Major Plus (Not Required)
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) or other web-based tools
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience managing relationships with external customers
- Client or vendor management experience preferred
Applicants should be prepared to share a portfolio showcasing professional website design experience prior to and during the interview process.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.